primer extension

Ken Howe howe at DARWIN.UCSC.EDU
Mon Apr 1 15:31:45 EST 1996

TIA,
I don't have a protocol for such, but I do have a comment on internal
labeling in primer extension.  If you're using RNA purified from cells,
there's a lot of bits and pieces of DNA floating around that will
prime just about anywhere, and so you'll get a huge background.  I don't
know what you want to do, but I just thought you should know this.

Hope you get what you need.

Ken