Linker add., PCR amplif., cloning, seq'ng -> degraded R.E. sites?

Sailesh Surapureddi Sailesh.Surapureddi at mcb.liu.se
Mon Apr 1 15:16:55 EST 1996

Hi:
I dont know about any published phenomenon of this kind. But I just came
accross similar problem with a one particular clone from the cDNA library
purchased from Clonetech and it took me three days to map it out.

Probably pundits in cDNA librarires could throw some more light on this.

No offense ment to Clonetech and appreciate their sponsorship of this group.

Sailesh.

This mail comes to you from:

Dr.Sailesh Surapureddi                          Resedential Address:
Post Doc, Plan #12                              Linnegatan 10;#33
Department of Cell Biology                      S 582 25, LINKOPING
Faculty of Health Sciences                      SWEDEN.
S 581 85, LINKOPING
SWEDEN.
Phone# +46-13-223917                            Phone:+46-13-138839
Fax#   +46-13-224149
E.mail Saisumcb at hulio.liu.se
       Saisu at mcb.liu.se