New Company WWW sites

martin LEACH leach at
Mon Apr 1 09:41:27 EST 1996

Hi guys,

even though I don't run the biotech company registry anymore (see .sig)
I still get sent a number of URL's of companies appearing..

check out - Advanced Genetic Technologies Corp - agtc at - Primm Labs (under construction...but has a cool
shockwave logo...for netaholics) primmlabs at - MJ Research - (did you know they just developed a 384
pcr machine!!!!!!! -) sales at

p.s. I was not paid anything but their gratitude to post this message.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: