plasmid cDNA library amplification

Maureen_L_Ho Maureen_L_Ho at
Mon Apr 1 12:47:15 EST 1996

BRL has a protocol for a semi-solid agarose amplification that you can
get from their web site.  Specifically it's title is GeneTrapper Protocol
for Semi-solid Amplification of Plasmid cDNA Libraries.  One note, it
says to use FMC's SeaPrep agarose, that is an absolute must.  I tried it
with another prep grade agarose, and it was a mess. Otherwise this works
well with a minimum of fuss, (no scraping cells).  Good luck!

Maureen Ho
The opinions expressed in this communication are my own,
  and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.