protein purification

RAFAEL ALDABE fmartinez at MVAX.CBM.UAM.ES
Tue Apr 2 10:04:25 EST 1996

--------------62844A6E6153

Hi netters!

I need to separate a protein with a MW of 20Kda from its degradation
products but I can not denaturate the protein. I must to use a Centricon
or .... what can I do? Thanks.

Rafa Aldabe

--------------62844A6E6153

METHDS-REAGNTS/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts Newsgroup Archive

[CLONTECH Laboratories, Inc.] [LI-COR, Inc.]

Don't Experiment with Anything Else  DNA Sequencing - Go to Great Lengths!
[The Nest Group, Inc.]

Nucleobond AX for P1, PAC, & BAC's

Post a new article to METHDS-REAGNTS/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts via the
BIOSCI mail-Usenet gateway. (Requires that your browser be able to handle
mailto URLs.)
Read the most recent METHDS-REAGNTS/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts articles
(Apr 96)
Read the FAQ for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
Back to the BIOSCI Home Page
The archive is broken down by month (MM) and year (YY)
The articles are stored in directories named YYMM

The archives are indexed using freeWAIS. To search for a keyword or phrase
occurring in the METHDS-REAGNTS/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts newsgroup,
enter your query here.

Search for:

Maximum hits returned:

[     ] Name                   Last modified     Size  Description

 [DIR]   Parent Directory       02-Apr-96 06:27      -

 [DIR]   9102/                  12-Nov-95 22:53      -

 [DIR]   9103/                  12-Nov-95 22:53      -

 [DIR]   9104/                  12-Nov-95 22:53      -

 [DIR]   9105/                  12-Nov-95 22:53      -

 [DIR]   9106/                  12-Nov-95 22:53      -