Cloning up to 12kb into a eukaryotic expression vector, needing RNA transcription only.

Andrew Brooks andrew.brooks at jcu.edu.au
Thu Apr 4 13:05:36 EST 1996

Hi,

I am looking for a eukaryotic expression vector (G418/neomycin
selectable) into which I would like to clone up to 12Kb. I don't need
translation. I only want constitutive transcription (inducible OK too) of
the cloned fragment. The promotor should have a broad host cell range.

Can anyone offer some advice ?

--
Best Regards,

Andrew

Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-81 4518
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville, Q, 4811