HOMEMADE MERLIN GEL PURIFICATION

Chanda Eva R 3erc at QLINK.QUEENSU.CA
Fri Apr 5 15:31:28 EST 1996

Dear fellow netters:
    I'm interested in using the homemade Merlin system to purify DNA from
agarose, but have not found a protocol to do so. Yes, I have the
"original" Merlin mini- and maxi-prep protocols from the Bionet archives,
but neither has information for this particular application. I know it can
be done because I have used the Promega "Magic PCR Preps"
successfully several (!!!) years ago.
    In addition, I was wondering if anyone knows of a CHEAPER
alternative to using the Promega Wizard minicolumns for this method.

Thanx!
Eva Chanda