firefly luciferase

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Apr 5 07:55:38 EST 1996

Hi Michael,

Steve Kay in U Virginia has done some very cool stuff with imaging of
luciferase
in arabidopsis (looking at circadian rhythms)....very neat demo of this
on promega's luciferase symposium video.

Here is some contact info

@whois andrewm
+
| AndrewM's real name is "Andrew J. Millar".
| Institution: Univ. of Virginia
| Occupation:  Post-Doctoral Fellow (LSRF)
| Email address:  ajm2m at virginia.edu

Andrew Millar I believe was his grad student that did a lot of the imaging
work

tell Steve I say hi....if you contact him

cya

Martin

Michael Cooley (szcooley at chip.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: I am looking for a protocol to use to get a picture of plant roots which
: are producing light from the firefly luciferase fusion to PR1 promoter.
: Any information regarding the use of firefly luciferase to creat an image
: would be appreciated regardless of the specific application. We are
: trying to figure out what type of apparatus is needed. Thanks, Mike
: Cooley, UCDavis, Davis,CA 95616

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"