fluorometer or spectrofluorometer, who sells 'em Turner Designs

WSchick at aol.com WSchick at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 22:17:59 EST 1996

In a message dated 96-04-08 19:24:31 EDT, rroxby at maine.maine.edu (Robert
Roxby) writes:

>  I'm looking for a general purpose fluorometer.  I want to be able to 
>vary excitation and emission wavelengths, whether by filters or 
>monochrometers.  I don't want an instrument that is specialized for 
>measuring DNA concentrations.  I thought Hoefer made one, but I'm having 
>trouble finding them.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.
Turner Deisngs has a filter fluorometer with a quick change filter holder
that holds four sets of fitlers.  You can have additional ones if you want.
 Light source is easily changed if you need it.  Abotu $5000.  Check out
molecular probes info ont their SYBR dyes and other applications.
Hoefer is now part of Pharmacia, and do have a great $2500 Hoechst dye

Turner Designs can be contacted at:   mfeld at ix.netcom.com (Pam Mayerfeld)

Walt Schick

More information about the Methods mailing list