fluorometer or spectrofluorometer, who sells 'em

Robert Roxby rroxby at maine.maine.edu
Mon Apr 8 17:05:34 EST 1996

  I'm looking for a general purpose fluorometer.  I want to be able to 
vary excitation and emission wavelengths, whether by filters or 
monochrometers.  I don't want an instrument that is specialized for 
measuring DNA concentrations.  I thought Hoefer made one, but I'm having 
trouble finding them.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

More information about the Methods mailing list