Molecular Probes Web site

Paul N Hengen pnh at cutterjohn.ncifcrf.gov
Tue Apr 9 17:34:32 EST 1996

ICleme1659 (icleme1659 at aol.com) wrote:

: Molecular probes now has it's web site up and running at
: http://www.probes.com
:
: They have some product literature online as well as sections from the new
: handbook.  You can also search their bibliography database.

I went to the new site which has the results of an independent Ames test done
on SYBR Green I, but MP still haven't released the name of whomever did the
test OR the reference of any published material showing these results. This to
me is suspect until the people who did the tests step forward and publish it
somewhere. Companies frequently publish results of experiments in their own
newsletter or catalog and much of their stuff is not peer reviewed. Can anyone
update me on if this was actually published?