Electroporation Cuvettes

Chris Kafer ckafer at iastate.edu
Sat Apr 13 15:29:37 EST 1996

Dilip Dias <MAD2631 at rsgis4.tamu.edu> wrote:

>EURIE
>WE are reusing the Gibco BRL Cuvettes again and again to do our
>transformations even though they are disposable.  These are autoclavable
>and we wash them with dd water (Will take off all the DNA) and autoclave
>them for 20 min on dry cycle.  Put these in a drying oven and they are
>ready to use.  This is only for BRL disposable cuvettes and I have not
>used the others.  Hope this helps.
>Dilip Dias
>Texas A & M University

BTX cuvettes are also autoclavable.

Chris Kafer                      Lab:  2228 Mol. Bio. Bldg.
523 Northwestern ave.            Ph#:  515-294-8626
Ames, IA  50010                 http://www.public.iastate.edu/~ippm
Ph# 515-233-9371		http://www.public.iastate.edu/~thorn
"...it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so
 positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by
 science."  Charles Darwin, from The Descent of Man