Green Fluorecent Protein gene for Reporter

J. Pat Martinez martinez at
Sun Apr 14 06:46:34 EST 1996

BRL sells a vector containing GFP gene (500ug/~$200).  GFP has been
"humanized" by incorporating about 50 different mutations to maximize its
expression in human cells compared to the original GFP.  This modified
form may also have some benefits in other eukaryotes as well.  I have no
affiliation with BRL.

Pat M.