Are plasmids purified by Qiagen really that bad?????

Michael Koch mkoch at
Wed Apr 17 19:40:28 EST 1996

On Apr 17, 1996 04:50:55 in article <Are plasmids purified by Qiagen really
that bad?????>, 'The Wagner Lab <ewlab at>' wrote:
We use the spin-column Quiprep kits (no resin etc). I use it for
sequencing directly out of the tube (no re-precipitation etc)
and only had good results. Works equally well for cloning.