Labelled oligo's for the LiCor sequencer

Alexander Kraev kraev at
Fri Apr 19 14:05:50 EST 1996

Try the following address and related links. The company MWG Biotech
makes IRD oligos in Europe. I am not sure if they are available for
the US customers but you can e-mail them and ask.

Alexander Kraev, PhD                     Internet:
kraev at