pcr licenses

John Wise wise at chemie.uni-kl.de
Fri Apr 19 06:12:15 EST 1996

Would someone kindly advise me whether or not I need an "authorized"
thermocycler to legally perform PCR for research purposes at a university 
research lab. Perkin Elmer naturally think I do need a license, but they 
are somewhat biased (:)

Any ideas on this matter would be helpful.
John (wise at chemie.uni-kl.de)

More information about the Methods mailing list