ABI 373a, sequencing, and FMC LongRanger gel

STEVEN GERHARDT steven_gerhardt at FMC.COM
Tue Apr 23 09:26:27 EST 1996

This is a Mime message, which your current mail reader
may not understand. Parts of the message will appear as
text. To process the remainder, you will need to use a Mime
compatible mail reader. Contact your vendor for details.

--IMA.Boundary.302962038

The FMC BioProducts Long Ranger gel solution is not compatible with the 24cm
well-to-read on the ABI373a.  However it does work great with the 48cm
well-to-read.  If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Steven Gerhardt
FMC BioProducts
Technical Service
800-521-0390