"Four-color single lane" references

Mark E. Berres markb at ravel.zoology.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:00:44 EST 1996

Does anyone have any references on the use of fluorescent dyes
as utilized in the "four-color single lane" sequencing detection
schemes? Specifically, I am looking for emission spectra
characteristics for the individual fluorescent dyes, detection
and quantification procedures. All of the references I have in
my posession at the moment only describe qualitatively the
rudimentary aspects of this technology (i.e. it works) and
offer little technical information.

				Thanks!

					Mark

--

Mark E. Berres				Birge Hall Office, Room 441
Department of Zoology			430 Lincoln Drive