"Four-color single lane" references

Mark E. Berres markb at ravel.zoology.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:00:44 EST 1996

Does anyone have any references on the use of fluorescent dyes
as utilized in the "four-color single lane" sequencing detection
schemes? Specifically, I am looking for emission spectra
characteristics for the individual fluorescent dyes, detection
and quantification procedures. All of the references I have in
my posession at the moment only describe qualitatively the
rudimentary aspects of this technology (i.e. it works) and
offer little technical information.

Mark E. Berres				Birge Hall Office, Room 441
Department of Zoology			430 Lincoln Drive
Department of Genetics			Madison, WI. 53706-1313
University of Wisconsin at Madison	Ph: (608)-265-6427
					Fx: (608)-265-6320