Linear acrylamide (was --Re: glycogen as a carrier)

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at
Wed Apr 24 02:59:01 EST 1996

In article <mantei-2304960726460001 at>, Ned Mantei
<mantei at> writes
>In article <Dq9uoL.7B1 at>, pnh at (Paul N
>Hengen) wrote:
>>If you have any recipes, results, drawbacks, bad experiences,
>After reading about it in this newsgroup, I tried LPA again. I had the
>impression that the pellets didn't stick to the tube as well as pure DNA
>pellets do (plaintext: 4 of 8 pellets were lost!) Have others had this

Vanessa, who works for me, still prefers glycogen 'cos as she swears it
is stickier than the LPA.

sliced from time to time....