FROZEN acrylamide sol'n!

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 26 00:13:30 EST 1996

I have to agree with Phil.  I've gotten an acrylamide solution from a
commercial source (just need to add TEMED when needed) that I aliquot
out into 100ml sterile bottles and store in the -20C freezer.  When I
need one I thaw it, ensure that all the crystals go back into
solution, add TEMED and pour ... hasn't failed me yet !(touh wood).
As mentioned in earlier postings it would be the Ure comming out of
solution.

Regards,

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #
   RMIT - City Campus                                    # Q Q #
   GPO Box 2467V, Melbourne  Vic  3001                   #  o  #
                                                          # ~ #
   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                             ##<->##
   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                            #       #
   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                   # #     # #
   "No matter how tall your grandfather                  #  \/  #
       was, you have to do your own growing"              # /\ #
                                                         ooO  Ooo