Glibert Fabrice glibert at
Thu Apr 25 10:34:56 EST 1996

Richard J. Dudley wrote:
> I have used a Gene-E from Techne.  Overall, I found it to be a decent
> thermal cycler. Simple to program, and consistent results around the
> block.  The only down side I found was that it was unable to cool below
> room temp, so overnight rxns. couldn't be held at 4 degrees post-run,
> unless it was in a cold room (probably not the best place for a thermal
> cycler, though).

we use another thermocycler but as for you it is
unable to cool below room temperature. So we
leave it overnight at room temperature after
the run and we never had problems with our

e-mail glibert at

  "New car, caviar, four star daydream,
   Think I'll buy me a football team"
   Absolute rubbish, go back to your work !

Pink Floyd, The Wall