PCR FAQ

Edward Wang ez022056 at dale.ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 25 14:45:09 EST 1996

I've been doing "blind" PCR for a a few years now..."Blind" meaning I
follow protocol but really don't know anyting beyond the basics of PCR...
I was hoping everyone could chip in their little tips on PCR...For
example, what should one be aware of when designing a primer.  What
temperature one should use for a given primer...etc.

I figure if everybody chip in a little bit of their experience, this
could potentially help oout a lot of people...like me...
Thanx in advance
--
Edward H. Wang                 *