FLAG-tag from Kodak

harvey harvey at bscr.uga.edu
Sat Apr 27 10:39:37 EST 1996

In article <falquet-2604961524170001 at 129.194.96.144>,
   falquet at cmu.unige.ch (FALQUET Laurent) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for any information on the FLAG-tag immuno-purification
kit from
>users of this technique. (Comments, experiences, critisims etc...)
>
>Thank you
>
>Laurent Falquet
>University of Geneva
>Falquet at cmu.unige.ch

I have had excellent experience with the flag tag in westerns, co-IPs
and immunoflourescence.  I have been using the insect cell line,
SF-21, to express and detect proteins and the background is very low.
I have also used the HA epitope tag and the Anti-HA polyclonal AB from
Babco and have had good luck with this also but the background is
slightly higher.

Good luck, alex