To Whom is in CNRS, France

Yves Bertheau bertheau at solair.inapg.inra.fr
Sat Apr 27 10:29:20 EST 1996

byeongha at PLAZA.SNU.AC.KR wrote:

> Hello, Sir or Madam,
> I am a graduate student at Seoul National University, Korea.
>
> Do you know one of    Corinne Hermann
>                       Micel Legrand
>                       Pierrette Geoffroy
>                       Bernard Fritg        ?
>
> I would like to know their E-mail address or fax number for contacting.
> They published the paper, 'Enzymatic synthesis of lignin: purificaion to
> Homogeneity of the three O-Methyltransferases of Tobacco and production
> of specific antibodies. (Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 253: 367-376 (1987)).'
>                                                                ^^^^
> Even though I already know their address in the paper, time of 10 years
> makes me hesitate to use it.

They are working at the IBMP (Institut dfe Biologie Moleculaire des
Plantes in Strasbourg).
use the following URL:

http://ibmp.u-strasbg.fr/

and look for Pathologie Moleculaire des Plantes...

All is here

Good luck

--
Yves Bertheau, INRA INA P-G, Pathologie Vegetale, 16 rue Claude Bernard,
75231 PARIS cedex 05, FRANCE, Tel +33 (1) 44.08.16.98  or 44.08.17.04
bertheau at inapv.inapg.inra.fr
http://inapv.inapg.inra.fr/Welcome.html