I'm looking for Microplate Reader's info

Vladimir Yu. Kuryshev VLAD at bio.iem.ras.spb.ru
Sun Apr 28 18:16:14 EST 1996

Hi, Netters,

Our Lab are planning to buy Microplate Reader for ELISA-tests. I'd like to
collect some information about this equipment and appropriate software. I will
be very obliged to you if somebody shares your information (names, addresses,
fax, e-mail or URL is preferable) of firms which produce or sale the
Microplate Readers. Will be glad to get any your advices for making a good
choice.

Thank you in advance.

Volodia

P.S. Firms in Russia are preferable, but not exclusive