Expression of EGF receptor cytoplasmic domain

zhixiang Hu huz at war.wyeth.com
Wed Apr 24 08:59:37 EST 1996

The protein tyrosine kinase domain of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
has been expressed by many researchers using baculovirus infeccted
insect cells. It is also commecially available from Stratagene.
My question is: has anybody tried other expression systems, such as
bacterial and yeast expression systems?
I was not able to find any reference related to that on the Medline. If
someone out there has experimented other systems, I would like to hear
your comments. Please email me at huz at war.wyeth.com. We do not have a
NNTP server running yet.

Zhixiang Hu

Thank you!