DNA Mass Ladder problems

Bettina Lehnhardt blehn at map_1.iae.tu-berlin.de
Thu Aug 1 14:09:50 EST 1996

hi
I had some problems with gibco kb- and 123bp- ladder
on the agarose gel they showed duplicated bands
because the ionic strength of the solution was too low
I added one volume of TE before loading mass ladder on the gel
good luck
blehn

++++++++++++ PLEASE REPLY THIS MESSAGE FOR RECEIPT ++++++++++++

http://map_1.iae.tu-berlin.de/~blehn/
http://130.149.72.27 (look for"user" and "blehn")
Dr. Bettina Lehnhardt /  HU Berlin /  FG Pflanzenzuechtung /
Albrecht-Thaer-Weg 5 / D- 14 195 Berlin /
Tel. +49 30 314 71141 /  Fax +49 30 314 71211