How to establish a stable pure line from transgenic plant?

§Ñ¼~¯ó welcome at ms1.hinet.net
Thu Aug 1 18:16:40 EST 1996

Dear    Netter:

      I am a beginner of crop seed propagation. I should get and maintain some pure
lines in order to establish a stable gene pool. My problem is how to use the new biotech
to get and identify those pure lines in a short time but not only using the morphologic
characters.

      Using morphologic characters should talk a lot of time and could not avoid some
crossing theories. Would you please give me some advises for the crossing thories of
just tell me if there were any books for that?

Josh Huang

Taiwna R.O.C.

--

          §Ñ¼~¯ó