Double stranded dna Sequencing help

Mozart de Azevedo Marins mdamarin at usp.br
Fri Aug 2 11:26:59 EST 1996

Hi there,
              I have to sequence three clones that I will use to express
in Drosophila. I am having some problems with the sequencing due to too
much stacking of the bands. I know this can be caused because of
secondary structures and so on, but I would like to know if somebody can
pass me on, let's say, the latest version of the best method for
sequencing doubled stranded DNA. I use the Pharmacia kit, does anyone
uses something else besides what they provide ?
thanks,
Mozart