"Translabel" isotopes

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Fri Aug 2 09:36:50 EST 1996

We hear that the "translabel" mix of 35S-Met and 35S-Cys is cheaper, by
far, than our normal source of straight 35S-Met and 35S-Cys
individually.  Has anyone had any experience - good, bad, or indifferent
- with this?  Answers by e-mail, I'll collate and post if there are enough.

No affiliation, I suppose I should say, especially since I don't even know
who makes it right now ...

Ian