Your basic stupid question about PCR cloning

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Aug 2 15:45:23 EST 1996

I'd rather put it in a Cosmid vector...easier to manipulate than phage.

just my 2 cents

Martin

Frederick Garbrecht (fgarbrec at lac.jci.tju.edu) wrote:
: I have a 23 kB fragment that I PCRd and would like
: to put in a cloning vector.  Not knowing much about
: cloning vectors, can I assume that a fragment of
: that size would not go happily into your standard
: plasmid?  Should I put it into lambda?

: Thanks,

: Fred

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)