NIH Image advice...

Dr Alexander J Annala ucklw08 at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 2 16:56:41 EST 1996

As an aside -- you can run NIH Image (Mac Version) on IBM PC DOS/Windows
by using an inexpensive Mac simulator program called Executor from
http://www.ardi.com -- pretty impressive way to run Mac software on PCs.
I also run some older Mac based molecular biology software (strider etc)
on PC using Executor.