Contech Capfinder

Michael_J_Hansbury Michael_J_Hansbury at
Fri Aug 2 17:33:31 EST 1996

I've been having a bear of a time cloning the 5' end of a cDNA, though in
the past few years, a number of methodologies and products have been
developed for just this purpose.  One product I'm weighing is Clontech's
Capfinder, which selects for 5' capped mRNAs.  I haven't encountered
anyone (outside of clontech reps) who have any experience with its use.
If any readers have, could I solicit your feedback?

Thank You,

The opinions expressed in this communication are my own,
  and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

...although they should