Evaluating reverse transcription

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Sun Aug 4 18:22:02 EST 1996

'Lo Netters,

I was wondering if anyone had tried 5'end-labelled oligo(dT) to evaluate
RT of sample mRNA rather than the inclusion of the dNTP into the RT mix
??  I thought that the use of the labelled oligo would allow better
determination the degree of reverse transcription that occurred relative
to the labelling of the oligo ... is this logic flawed and if so why
??!!

All comments appreciated

Tah Muchly

Patrick

--

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #