Cellulose-substrate for Chromatography

Dima Klenchin klenchin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 5 23:41:42 EST 1996

In article <32060E82.1CD0 at worldnet.att.net>, Nadia Wechsler <nadiaandefi at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
#I am trying to evaluate the value of a technology, which the patent
#owners claim is a "molecular velcro", i.e. a very widely applicable one;
#with superior cost, time and non-specific binding characteristics.

#Assuming the description above is correct,
#Does this solve a real problem? In research? Industry? - Is the problem
#real/big enough for something like this to get pulses racing??

Which description? "This" is what? I understand only that some
cellulose-based support is used for some chromatography...

- Dima