sexing birds

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Aug 5 16:16:38 EST 1996

We have an African Senegal .....last thing I read was that people were using
probes for southerns....if it was simple PCR I would have made some primers a
long time ago and tried to sex our Asexual 'Harry'

think he is a girl though....likes me more than the wife ;)

later

Martin

: Jim
: J. Graham PhD