sexing birds

martin LEACH leach at
Mon Aug 5 16:16:38 EST 1996

We have an African Senegal .....last thing I read was that people were using
probes for southerns....if it was simple PCR I would have made some primers a
long time ago and tried to sex our Asexual 'Harry'

think he is a girl though....likes me more than the wife ;)

: Jim
: J. Graham PhD
: Biology Department
: (Listowner, Amazons-l Digest)

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: