Harris -80 Freezers

mpk6 MPK6 at psuvm.psu.edu
Mon Aug 5 12:03:13 EST 1996

I do not know about the claim of relabeling, but we've got one upright and one
chest -80 C from Harris and they work great. The only problem we experienced
was that the handle of the upright would loosen periodically, but it was nothin
g that could be considered to put samples in danger. In any case, Harris recogn
ized this problem and came to our lab to fix the problem. I'm sure they have co
rrected the problem on newer models.

Mike Kladde
PennState University

-standard disclaimers, I have no affiliation with Harris (or Revco).