5 min transformation E. coli

Sailesh Surapureddi Sailesh.Surapureddi at mcb.liu.se
Wed Aug 7 18:19:00 EST 1996

Jesus Christ!

        This is taking up all my time. See I made the cells by Rbcl and TSS
method. They just worked super fine.

See.. I could rescue yeast shuttle vectors with this.. Believe me its
better then electropaoration.  You dont get hundreds with this, you get
thousands of transformants.  Some time tommorow I would be posting all the
cell types I have worked with and the transformation efficienies I got.

these are well documented, pls refer NAR which was quoted earlier.

Sailesh.

PS: The cell competency is very critical though! I agree with you. Try
Gibco BRL commercial cells (DH5a) initially with this and you would never
but its needs standardization timing.

Dr.Sailesh Surapureddi
Plan 12; Inst. for Cellbiologi
Halsouniversitetet
S 581 85, Linkoping
Sweden.

Tel: +46-13-223917 (W) +46-13-138839 (R)
Fax: +46-13-224149
E.mail: Saisumcb at hulio.liu.se
        Saisu at mcb.liu.se