Venkat Pisupati vnp at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 7 12:05:32 EST 1996

In article <v01540b06ae2e793bea77@[]>,
Sailesh.Surapureddi at mcb.liu.se (Sailesh Surapureddi) wrote:

> Hi  Everybody
>         Here is the ice cold transformation protocol.. I am posting this
> for the benifit all transformers.

> Low! you have your tranformations with the higest effiencies you have seen
> so far. If you are using some DNA, make sure its clean. Ofcourse! for me,
> it worked with even the yeast shuttle vectors. They were crude preparations
> btw.

what sort of efficiency  do you get wtih this protocol. (no of
transformants/ug of DNA)

Venkat Pisupati                                                        Lab  -44-01223-334131
Wellcome/CRC Institute                                           Fax -44-01223-334134
Dept. of Genetics                                                      E.mail. vnp at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
University of Cambridge