Q. gel photo documentation systems.

Josh Udall judall at uidaho.edu
Fri Aug 9 01:52:22 EST 1996

We use Alpha Innotech Corp.  They provide an IBM system, video capture,
etc.  The computers are good and their tech support is responsive.
Based in San Leandro CA (800 795 5556).  We have two in different
locations.  Only annoyance is the software requires the HIMEM in the
computer and can't run out of windows.

The software has numerous features - ELIZA plate reader, densometer, mol
weights etc.

Good luck

Josh