How do I terminate transcription at a specific site in a plasmid that transfected into mammalian cells???

Andrew Brooks Andrew.Brooks at
Mon Aug 12 18:36:20 EST 1996

I wish to produce RNA in the cytoplasm of mammalian cells without a
poly-A tail. Transcription should not be a problem, but my big problem is
that I want to terminate transcription exactly after my insert.

Any Suggestions? I will greatly appreaciate them.

Best Regards,

Andrew Brooks                                          fax: 61-77-791 526
Dept of Biomedical and Tropical Veterinary Sciences  phone: 61-77-81 4518
Division of Microbiology and Immunology
James Cook University of North Queensland
Townsville, Q, 4811