Statistics and biology

Tue Aug 13 14:45:09 EST 1996

In article <320BCD8E.E09 at physci.ucla.edu>,
Edmundo Castro  <ecastro at physci.ucla.edu> wrote:
>Hello all!  I was wondering if anyone can recommend a text
>that examines/reviews the applications of statistics to biological research.

	I took a biostatistics course last year, using the text "Biometry."
Authored by Robert Sokal and James Rohlf, 3rd edition [1995], published by
W.H.  Freeman and Co., New York.  I found it to be an informative text.

--
Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)