Bpu10I enzyme

carlo at florina.angers.inra.fr carlo at florina.angers.inra.fr
Wed Aug 14 05:21:51 EST 1996

Hi the Netters!
Does anybody know the sequence recognized by the Bpu10I restriction
enzyme? I've been looking over all MolBiol catalogues, but nobody
seems to sell it...

Please send your messages STRAIGHT to my personal E-mail address,
carlo at angers.inra.fr
since I have some probs on getting linked to the newsgroups.

Thanks in advance,
Carlo Rosati, PhD Student

+ Carlo Rosati                     Do not argue about what  +
+ INRA - Station Arbo Fruitiere    a good man should be.    +
+ 42, rue G. Morel                 Be one.		    +
+ 49071 Beaucouze Cedex FRANCE            (Marcus Aurelius) +
+ tel./fax +33-41.22.57.70/55      			    +
+ E-mail carlo at angers.inra.fr				    +