Statistics and biology - a text book

Eitan Rubin bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Thu Aug 15 11:36:25 EST 1996

Hi,
    An excelent and comprehansive book is Sokal, R.S and Rohlf, F. J.
"Biometry" (Freeman and Co., I have 2nd edition from 1981). It is not
easy, though, and would *not* allow you to figure out what's the best
test for your results in just a couple of hours. In my opinion you
should read big parts of it before you can *really* get to bussiness.

  Eitan.
--
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eitan Rubin, Graduate strudent