help find peptide antisera service and information

Vineet B Rajgarhia vrajgarh at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 15 21:30:40 EST 1996

Hi! we are trying to find a competitive peptide antisera service to develop
antibodies to peptides.

We would also greatly appreciate if anyone reading this can help us with their
experiences regarding purifying native proteins using the antibodies developed
by the above methods to peptides from the protein. As far as our information
goes the success rates are around 60-75%...but we could use horror stories to
desist us from trying this route, or success stories which could be
encouraging. Please reply directly to vrajgarh at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

thanks.