puromycin selection in e. coli and lymphoblastoid cell lines (LCLs)

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at ebv.oncology.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 15 19:10:59 EST 1996

If you have used puromycin as a selectable marker in any suspension
cell lines, particularly lymphoblastoid cell lines or Burkitt's
lymphoma lines, I would much appreciate receiving your conditions as
a starting point for my titrations.

I have used puromycin in the 1 - 5 microgram/ml range for a few
murine and avian fibroblast-like lines.

I am also interested in hearing from anyone who has used puromycin
selection in E. coli.

Ashok
--
Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.
Department of Oncology            email: aiyar at ebv.oncology.wisc.edu
University of Wisconsin-Madison                  tel: (608) 262-6697