peptide/antibody production companies

Guido Hooiveld g.j.e.j.hooiveld at farm.rug.nl
Fri Aug 16 05:44:42 EST 1996

Hello,

I would like to raise antibodies against 3 synthetic peptides. At the moment
I am thinking about boarding out the complete thing: peptide synthesis and
the immunisation protocols; so (in the ideal situation) I only have to supply
the sequence and I will receive the antisera.

Has anybody experience with this, and/or does anybody know which companies
provide this service??

Any ideas or suggestions would be very appreciated!

Please post here or send an e-mail directly to:
g.j.e.j.hooiveld at farm.rug.nl

Thanks in advance.
Guido
* Guido Hooiveld                              |                           *
* Groningen University Center for Pharmacy    |phone: (+)31 50 3637565    *
* dep. of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Delivery  |       (+)31 50 3633272    *
* A. Deusinglaan 1                            |fax:   (+)31 50 3633247    *
* 9713 AV Groningen                           |                           *
* The Netherlands                             |                           *