Statistics and biology - a text book

Nigel Kenward Nigel.Kenward at nott.ac.uk
Fri Aug 16 03:28:28 EST 1996

Hi,
There used to be an Institute of Biology book (quite cheap, maybe 150 pages) called
something like statistics for biology or statistics for the biologist.
It covered ALL basic techniques with worked examples. If you have problems getting it
let me know and I'll get out my undergrad texts to get more details.
--
|\   |  |  /    \   /     |         NIGEL KENWARD,