EIA detection of PCR products (streptoavidin capture)

Jose Alejandro Palacios informa at casapres.go.cr
Fri Aug 16 12:18:42 EST 1996

Hi everybody

I am trying to do detection of PCR products in microtiter plantes, it is
a EIA-PCR system (all home made).
I have tryed coating IMULON 2 plates with streptoavidin 0.1 mg/well,
usign one primer biotinilated, hydbirdization with a DIG labeled probe
and developing with antiDIG-AP and dNPP substrate.

The problem is that everything is positive,

Does somebody know methods for doign a good blocking posibly with sperm
salm DNA?

Is the conc. of  Spreptoavidin to high?

I need help...

Alejandro Palacios   informa at ns.casapres.go.cr
International Center for Medical Research and Training