HELP!!! Fungal contamination of IMPORTANT transfectants!

Glenn Jenkins gjenkins at
Sun Aug 18 14:23:15 EST 1996

There are several things you can do. Besides nystatin (fungazone), you
could do a limiting dilution of your cells in a 96 well plate. This will
also give you a colonal line if you haven't done this already. If you use
the fungazone method, you might want to test it with a split of your cell
line since it appears to have some toxicity associated with it in some